The Metro Group, Inc., is an established, successful, premier Building Service company founded in 1925. Our services include water treatment, water services & testing, regulatory compliance, and various other valuable building services. We take pride in the work we do while building long lasting partnerships not only with our clients but most importantly with our employees.
We are currently seeking an energetic and motivated Administrative Assistant. This person will provide support through a variety of different tasks while ensuring a smooth and efficient operation in the office. This position is being filled immediately!
Role and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
– Basic data entry and order processing
– Handling daily shipments (UPS/FedEx)
– Administrative sales support to Sales Personnel; includes creating/writing proposals, requesting Certificates of Insurance and similar tasks
– Answering and properly directing phone calls
– Faxing, filing, photocopying, etc.
– Special projects as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and office equipment
– Attention to detail and highly customer-focused
– Proven administrative or assistant experience
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
– Strong organizational skills
– College Degree Preferred
The Metro Group, Inc. is an EEOC-compliant employer.