The Metro Group, Inc. is currently looking for a Service Technician for our Charlotte, NC Water Treatment Division. The selected individual will provide service to a set customer base, through the testing and application of water treatment chemicals to various HVAC systems. Duties will involve driving a company owned vehicle to and from various customers’ buildings throughout the day as well as transporting testing materials and chemicals into customer’s accounts. Service Technicians are also responsible for customer satisfaction by responding to customer requests, pro-active problem solving and properly relaying messages to Metro’s Account Management Team.
Additional responsibilities include meeting productivity goals and completing specially assigned tasks (i.e. annual HVAC cleanings, special deliveries etc.)
- High school diploma/GED or more preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous customer service experience in an industrial or service industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet physical requirement of position
- Competitive pay, excellent medical/dental insurance, 401K, paid leave
- Career advancement opportunities
The Metro Group, Inc. is an EEOC-compliant employer.