The Metro Group, Inc., is an established, successful, premier Building Service company founded in 1925. Our services include water treatment, water services & testing, regulatory compliance and various other valuable building services. We take pride in the work we do while building long-lasting partnerships not only with our clients but most importantly with our employees.
We are currently seeking a motivated Water Treatment Specialist/Service Technician that is eager to establish themselves within a company that values fostering continued career growth. Successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining the water treatment programs for clients comprised of commercial and industrial buildings in the Boston, MA metropolitan area, and may reside anywhere in reasonable commuting distance.
Role and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
– Responsible for service/testing/sampling of heating and cooling systems
– Apply and manage chemicals needed to treat systems
– Provide and report any feedback of findings to the Service/Account Manager
– Complete required information on service orders
– Operate company vehicle to commute from job sites throughout the shift
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Proof of a valid driver’s license, in good standing
– High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent experience in Trades (Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, etc)
– Commercial HVAC Installation/Maintenance experience including mechanical, electrical or plumbing
– Background in HVAC, Mechanical and/or Plumbing estimation
– Field Service Experience in related trades
– Ability to read mechanical drawings and bid specs
– Attention to detail and highly customer-focused
– Strong desire for long-term employment and industry training & development
– Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Benefits and Perks:
· No on-call or emergency after hours requirement
· Robust benefits package including medical and dental insurance
· 401K plan with company match and profit sharing
· Paid holidays and generous paid leave
· Generous paid holiday schedule
· Extensive on the job training provided with career advancement opportunities
· Flexible hours
· Take home vehicle & gas card
· Competitive compensation, paid weekly
· Flexible spending accounts
· Company-paid life insurance
The Metro Group, Inc. is an EEOC-compliant employer.