The Metro Group, Inc., is an established, successful, premier Building Service company founded in 1925. Our services include water treatment, boiler repairs, service and installations, HVAC repairs, water services & testing, regulatory compliance and various other valuable building services. We take pride in the work we do while building long lasting partnerships not only with our clients but most importantly with our employees.
We are currently seeking a motivated Entry Level Service Technician that is looking to acquire trade skills and is eager to establish themselves within a company that values fostering continued career growth. Successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining the water treatment programs for clients comprised of commercial and industrial buildings in the NYC-metro area.
Role and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
– Responsible for service/testing/sampling of heating and cooling systems
– Apply and manage chemicals needed to treat systems
– Provide and report any feedback of findings to the Service/Account Manager
– Complete required information on service orders
– Operate company vehicle to commute from job sites throughout the shift
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Proof of a valid driver’s license, in good standing
– Reliable, self-starter displaying a consistent work history
– Attention to detail and highly customer-focused
– Strong desire for long-term employment and industry training & development
– Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Benefits and Perks:
– Union-track role offering competitive salary
– Great Benefits package including medical and dental insurance
– 401K Retirement Plan
– Paid holidays, Paid Personal Time Off
– Extensive on the job training provided with career advancement opportunities
The Metro Group, Inc. is an EEOC-compliant employer.